1st – 3rd March 2016.
This conference will offer the latest on the new proposals for packaging and packaging waste:
- Hear from the European Commission, MEPs and Councils Presidency.
- Find out what everyone in the supply chain is doing and aiming to do in order to reduce packaging waste levels and bring about greater sustainability achievements.
- Analyse developments in creating harmonised EPR schemes which commonly define rules and guidelines
- Find out what is being done to improve packaging design, functionality and marketing
- Hear from material providers, retailers, waste management consultancies, food manufacturers and packaging companies
Under the theme ‘Making packaging part of the circular economy’ REFLEX Project representatives Louis Lindenberg, Global Packaging Sustainability Director, Unilever, Dana Mosora, Value Chain and Sustainability Leader, Dow Packaging and Speciality Plastics EMEA and Roger Morton, Director, Axion Consulting will be presenting on ‘Improving the Environmental Performance of Packaging Materials’.
Further details on the Packaging Waste & Sustainability Forum are available here